Stressed out? Mmm...only a lot. So ever since Friday (which was wonderful) I have been getting sicker and sicker so I haven't been able to go to school or do anything I'm supposed to or would like to. The timing is absolutely terrible. On Monday I had a 4 page essay due and today there was a 2-3 page paper due and I had my first exam in geography. I have not done any of it. I can't blame it all on sickness because I could have done it sooner but I was having a not so perfect week last week so I thought, "I'll just work really hard on the weekend". Little did I know I would have a raging cold/flu. My bad luck with school is notorious. Hopefully I feel better soon and get on top of things. I really am just praying to make it through this semester.
As for good things, my best friend just turned 18 and she loved her birthday, my parents get to go to Vegas and have a little break which they so deserve, and just some other really happy stuff :) Can you tell I'm bored? And a little out of it? I can...I'm gonna stop talking. I hope you have a wonderful week and don't get sick. Cross your fingers because it is spreading like wildfire.
No comments :
Post a Comment