Black Bear (Album) - Andrew Belle
I was definitely in anticipation for this album. I've liked Andrew Belle for awhile and had been ready for some new music. This album was pretty different from his other music and I love it just as much or more. Perfect for a rainy drive.
When It was now (Album) - Atlas Genius
I saw Atlas Genius when then were on tour with Imagine Dragons. I've only listened to two of their songs, "If So" and "Trojans". Not sure why I haven't checked out the rest, but now I will.
Haunt EP/Bad Blood (Album) - Bastille
I first heard Bastille when their song, "Pompeii", was iTunes' single of the week. I've loved them ever since. I bought their Haunt EP right away and was ecstatic to hear they would be releasing Bad Blood. It met my expectations completely.
Hold On (Single) - Colbie Callait
I always like listening to her because her music is happy. This song is super catchy and a little bit of a change up for her which I always appreciate from artists.
Halcyon Days (Album) - Ellie Goulding
I have to say, when I first heard Ellie I didn't like her. I had the opportunity to go to her concert though and after hearing her live I became a fan. I love her album, "Halcyon", and most of the songs on, "Lights". This album, "Halcyon Days", is my least favorite and I don't love it all. "Burn", "Hearts Without Chains", and "Goodness Gracious", were my favorite from this one. "Burn" came out as a single before this album and it is one of my favorite songs she has.
Fire Escape (Album) - Imaginary Friend (Future)
I love, love, love Imaginary Friend, now called Imaginary Future. So pretty and so soothing.
Brave (Single) - Sara Bareilles
Gotta love her and rightfully on the charts. I love the lyrics and it is very catchy and makes you want to smile.
Monster (Single) - Imagine Dragons
I can't even tell you how excited I was for this song to come out. I love them and I've been waiting to see what direction their music would go next. I LOVE this song. I always get nervous to hear new music from my favorite artists and am thrilled when it meets my expectations. I am getting the vibe from their tweets that they're working on a new album so keep an eye out. And let's not forget how incredible they are live.
We Ride (Single) - Missy Higgins
GORGEOUS. My anticipation for this song was the same as Imagine Dragons'. I had a countdown. When I listened to it, I didn't stop listening to it. I hit replay through almost the entire night. I love it and it even contends with her song, "Warm Whispers", as my favorite.
Paramore (Self-Titled Album) - Paramore
So, I haven't listened to them in awhile. I had a major Paramore streak and then I guess I got listening to other music. Well, say hello to that streak again. I LOVE this album and have been listening to it nonstop. They are so ridiculously good. I think so at least. This album is my favorite album by far. I love the lyrics, instrumentation, and her voice is insane. I love it all. If you only like softer music listen to their song, "Hate To See Your Heart Break". It is sooo good.
There's a little music rant for ya. I can't wait to hear all the new music in 2014. If you have any music, new or old that you love let me know or send it over Spotify.










No comments :
Post a Comment