August 30, 2011

Looking back...looking forward

   So, right now I should be getting ready for my first blind date but really I just need to not at the moment so I'll write a very unnecessary post.
    This Saturday I turn 18 and it's just crazy to me. I feel like I was 8 not too long ago but my baptism was almost 10 years ago. That's just freaky to me. I never thought I'd actually grow up and become an adult. I'm so happy that I have had such a wonderful life with so many great people in it, whether they remain or not. I had the funnest childhood anyone could ever have and my teenage years were pretty good for the most part. So here's an ode to the people and memories over the last 18 years...the years before adulthood.




























Thank you to all of those who have helped make my life so incredible. Most of all, thanks to my family. You've been my best friends and greatest comfort. I love you all. 


No comments :

Post a Comment