I'm very thankful that I have come to love books. It completely envelopes you into a different world, which can be a huge relief sometimes. Especially lately. Books just make you feel smarter and more successful and motivated. At least that is what they do for me. Summer was fantastic. I read through the Book of Mormon, which is dear to my heart and had such a wonderful, spiritual experience. The prophets know what they are talking about. Read good books and be an educated person. It definitely makes life much more fruitful.
August 25, 2011
New Found Love
So, I've never really been a big reader...that is, until this summer. I'm not sure what got me so into reading but in April I got a Kindle and ever since then, I have not stopped reading. Over the summer I think I read 6 or 7 books. I love it. I don't think I would have gotten so into it if it weren't for my bookworm siblings. Eric made me a pile of books that I should read before I'm dead so I've been working on those. I have to say that my favorite that I have read so far is, "To Kill a Mockingbird". I absolutely love it. I've always heard Meesh talk about it and I started it a couple times but never got into it. This last time I started though I fell in love with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment