A Whole New World...for two reasons. I just got back from Orlando, Florida and life is a lot different than it used to be. On Saturday, I came home from my amazing graduation trip to Disney and Harry Potter World. It was sooo much fun! My dad and mom took me and my best friend, Lexa. It was a much needed trip. It was nice to get away for a bit and just have fun and spend time with them.
Harry Potter World was for sure the best! We got wands, drank butterbeer, went on rides, visited Hogwarts, and just enjoyed our time in a magical world. Disney was fantastic too. Everything about that trip was great. One day we went to the beach and that was a ton of fun. Me and Lex would freak ourselves out about the fish which ended up being hilarious and I've never seen so many seagulls in my life. This one lady had some food and a huge clan of birds just hovered over her as she was yelling at them to get away..."No! I said no!" Haha we were dying.
I have such amazing parents. I am so grateful that they made my graduation so special and that I was able to take Lex with me. We spent the whole time laughing and having a magical time going on the Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Dragon Challenge, Space Mountain, Harry Potter's Forbidden Adventure, and even the worst ride there, Stitch's Great Escape, ended up being a great memory. I absolutely loved it and I absolutely love my parents and Lex.
A whole new world is right. I don't even know what to do with my life without all the stress and pressure of school hanging over my head. It feels amazing to feel success. I always felt kind of like a failure because I had missed so much school and everyone at school was growing and developing, but it turns out I didn't have to be there to be doing the same thing. I'm really happy that I'm graduated and I'm extremely ready to move on. So, I guess we'll see what this new world has to offer. Time to get myself organized and get going.
Thank you to all of you that have supported me. I couldn't have graduated or gotten through a lot without you. Heavenly Father knew exactly who I needed in my life. I love you all and am grateful for your love and support.
No comments :
Post a Comment