So, Monday was my first day of college as I told you it would be in my last post. It turns out I didn't need to be as terrified as I was..but you saw that coming didn't you? The only hiccup throughout the week was that I went to the wrong class...well kinda.
On Monday, my first class was Psychology which started at 12:30. I didn't know where my classes were so I went early to make sure I knew what I was doing and then I was planning on meeting Brian. So I go up into the Social and Behavioral Science building at probably 12:10? I don't really know but by the time I find my class, class had started...or so I thought. I go in, take a seat and sit there feeling like a complete idiot...but wait...it gets worse. The professor is then saying that there are ten minutes left in class..what? Inside, I was freaking out. After class (which I attended 10 min of) I went up to him and asked him what time the class had started..11:30..then I asked if he had another class at 12:30. Nope. I had no idea that teachers shared the same rooms. I figure, there are a ton of different buildings, teachers must have their own classes like High School. I couldn't have been more wrong. After that humiliation, I met up with Brian and he told me how things work so I went back up to the same room and ended up being in the right place, different teacher, different time. It was a moment of severe confusion and embarrassment but everything turned out just fine. I actually enjoyed it and am looking forward to the semester...for the most part. I can tell it's going to be a lot of work. I'm sure it will be worth it though. All in all, it was a good week. Now it's time for me to get out of my comfort zone and meet some people. Wish me luck!
Oh, and everyone is always asking my classes so here you go...
Psychology, English, FYE (not fhe..fye. First Year Experience), and Geography (Bleck).
No comments :
Post a Comment