Yesterday was "one of those days" in other words, it wasn't very good. I struggled a lot being optimistic or even a decent human being. Feeling worn down and tired makes me an unpleasant person to be around. I was a little ridiculous but after a good night's sleep I awoke completely refreshed and new. The rain was a wonderful thing to wake up to as well.
As I was studying this morning I came across an article/talk in the January 2012 Ensign that was exactly what I needed and I really hope that you will take the time to read, "Recognizing God's Hand In Our Daily Blessings" by Elder D. Todd Christofferson. While I read I was filled with the Spirit and given so much peace, comfort, and hope. Heavenly Father is continually taking care of me and I am infinitely grateful. Each thing in my life that gives me joy comes from Him: simple, small, or significant. After reading it I really wanted to share it. It felt like such a personal thing for me but that's what's so amazing about the Spirit. It makes a talk that is meant for everyone become something so meaningful and personalized to an individual. The gospel is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you read it and take the time to ponder. It is absolutely wonderful just like everything else about the gospel. Also, I just wanted to share this song. I always listen to it when I'm in need of a spiritual boost or comfort. Enjoy.
Love you so much! You are such a good example!!
ReplyDelete-Tara
Thanks Tar. I love you so much too. :)
Delete