This weekend, Brian and Tara came over and we didn't really do all that much but I really enjoyed it. We went to get some dinner and we listened to Carrie Underwood's new cd. I really, really like this song. I don't listen to country all that much. I don't dislike it or anything, I just don't out of habit. But, I think I'm going to start. I'm probably going to wear this song out by the time summer is over. Enjoy!
May 7, 2012
Country Music
This weekend, Brian and Tara came over and we didn't really do all that much but I really enjoyed it. We went to get some dinner and we listened to Carrie Underwood's new cd. I really, really like this song. I don't listen to country all that much. I don't dislike it or anything, I just don't out of habit. But, I think I'm going to start. I'm probably going to wear this song out by the time summer is over. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I love this song too!
ReplyDelete