June 11, 2012

Imagine Dragons

I am the first to say that my taste in music is not consistent. I like it that way. Variety is a good thing in life. It makes you a more well-rounded person right? That's what I think anyway. I should probably change the name of my blog..it's no longer the telling of tales but more the sharing of music and media. Babble blog. There I go again. Anyway, this song is fantastic and I'm sure this song will blow up. This band more like. Their song, "It's Time" is pretty popular and you may have heard it. Imagine Dragons is practically a new thing for me and I just thought I would pass it along. I have Utah pride too (they are from Provo).

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark

One more thing...my awesome brother, Brian, has started a new business. Body Fling! It really is so much fun! I'm saying that from experience, not because he is my brother. Absolutely love it. Check out the video below!


Want to know more? Click here

No comments :

Post a Comment