July 24, 2012

The Ol' Razzle Dazzle

     Just incase you didn't know...Missy Higgins is my favorite. A lot of her music is very sad, but sometimes the best music is sad. For some reason sad music turns  out to be beautiful music. I think sometimes people create music when they are coping. Use music as a tool to get the sadness out. Just because her music is sad, doesn't mean I'm sad. Listening to her music doesn't make me sad. I'm very happy. Just thought I would make that clear.
     Anyway, she just released a new album called, The Ol' Razzle Dazzle. I haven't listened to it very much yet, but it is much lighter music and different from her usual stuff. I love it. Most of it. She is just so talented. I was listening to a thing about her talking about the new album and she was saying that she just wanted to try something new. Experiment with different sounds and stuff. I respect that about her. A lot of artists just stick to what they know, not wanting to upset their fans. I love that she doesn't care and that she wants to try new things. She is great.
     So here are a few of her songs off of her newest album. I couldn't decide on which ones, but, "Everyone's Waiting", instantly grabbed my attention. I loved it instantly. Enjoy.


Everyone's Waiting by Missy Higgins on Grooveshark Watering Hole by Missy Higgins on Grooveshark Cooling Of The Embers by Missy Higgins on Grooveshark Hello Hello by Missy Higgins on Grooveshark Set Me On Fire by Missy Higgins on Grooveshark      

      I really could not decide which songs to pick. I love almost every song she has. I highly suggest you listen to the rest of the album and her old stuff. A lot of the music is very similar but on this album there is a lot of variety so give each song a chance. I'm thinking, "Hello Hello" will be her most popular from this album so I made sure to put that one. Hope you like her!

No comments :

Post a Comment