March 10, 2012

Andrew Belle

In My Veins by Andrew Belle on Grooveshark

I somewhat recently started listening to Andrew Belle and thus far love him. I hope you enjoy too! Also, my sister, Michelle, has a blog and she has been posting songs this way and I have been wanting to figure it out because I love to share music I love. I've just resorted to crappy youtube videos, so thanks Meesh for your example in a much better way to share songs.

As for the song, I think it is beautiful in every way. I love the vocals, music, and lyrics. I love the line (main line) "Oh, you're in my veins and I cannot get you out" Music is amazing, I love it. It gives people the opportunity to express things they may not normally be able to express. I love lyrics and that line just hit me. I thought it was brilliant and something many people can relate to, yet very personal. Beautiful. Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment