October 1, 2013

The Challenge To Become

    The Challenge To Become is a talk I listened to today. It is so wonderful and inspiring. In it Elder Oaks talks about the difference between having a testimony and being truly converted. It has motivated me to become a more faithful disciple of Christ. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and all it does for me in my life. It is my life and I hope I become like Him someday. I'm so grateful that the Atonement has made that possible. I felt so much hope listening to this and I hope you do too. The link below gives you the option to listen to it or read it.

The Challenge To Become - Dallin H. Oaks

     This week I also LOVED the General Relief Society Meeting. It was just what I needed. So here is the link to that as well.

General Relief Society Meeting





No comments :

Post a Comment